We are focused on delivering the best possible service, along with the best possible pricing for our valued customers.
For us to be able to offer the most competitive pricing for our units, without sacrificing our fantastic service, we charge labour for every pick up and return. Your price per month will always remain the same for as long as you remain in storage as well!
Here's some things to note with all of our deliveries:
- We provide a vehicle and two helpers with every order.
- We begin charging when we arrive to a location (never for travel time).
- Free boxes with every delivery, if needed.
- All items for pick up will be carried out by the helper's and returned to the desired floor, room, etc. upon retrieval.
- A minimum of one hour labour will be charged for the 5'x10', 5'x15', and the 10'x10' units. We will charge per minute after the initial hour if needed until we load the vehicle. See below for the labour costs.
- A Minimum of 30 minutes will be charged for the 2'x5' and the 5'x5' units.
- For single items, a flat fee of $25.00 will be charged each trip.
- Labour is charged for the pick up and also the return.
Labour Fee Breakdown:
- $100.00 per hour. This includes the truck and two helpers. The timer begins when we arrive and stops when we leave the property.
- Each additional minute will be charged at $1.66.
- For smaller orders, the minimum is 30 minutes or $50.00. We will charge by the minute thereafter if the order takes longer ($1.66).
- Single item pick ups, and returns, will be charged at $25.00 per trip.
- All labour charges are also subject to applicable taxes.