You just placed an order with us and now you’re wondering what to do next? Let this be a guide to how to make this experience as seamless and stress free as possible because let’s face it, we all don’t need more stress during a move.
Here’s a checklist we have compiled to ensure a speedy pick up:
- Do you have enough boxes? You are free to use your own, but let us know if you need some and we will have some handy in our truck for your pick up.
- Is your elevator booked for your appointment if applicable?
- Have you wrapped/ protected any fragile items? Please do so because we cannot cover improperly packed items.
- Is everything together to ensure nothing will be forgotten?
- Has your furniture been disassembled prior to pick up?
- Are smaller items boxed and ready for our driver’s?
- Are you prepared to have the best storage experience of your life?
Note on Furniture made of fibreboard: Although we do our best to handle with care we cannot cover fibreboard products from breakage due to their very fragile nature.